- TPLO Cruciate Repair
- Tightrope Cruciate Repair
- Lateral Suture Cruciate Repair
- Fracture Repair
- Patellar Repair
- Femoral Head Ostectomy
Flexible Endoscopic Procedures:
- Examine upper and lower GI tracts
- Gastric and foreign body retrieval
- Bronchoscopy in selected cases
Rigid Endoscopic Procedures:
- Laparoscopy (Liver, Pancreatic, Renal biopsy)
- Large & Giant Breed gastropexy
Consultation appointments for all major procedures and surgeries are recommended during our scheduled office hours. Scheduled surgeries will be admitted in the morning for sedation and completion of procedures. Pre-op testing including blood work and EKGs can be done by the referring veterinarian within two weeks of the scheduled procedure. Test results should be faxed or sent with client before or at the time of the planned procedure or surgery. If preferred, pre-op testing can be performed at the time of surgery before sedation by our practice. The patient may be hospitalized overnight and will be discharged at the doctor’s discretion.
Please complete the following referral form.